RT to Win a Topgear DVD
Here is another competition from the team at Motors.co.uk.
To be entered into the Twitter re-tweet prize draw you must follow Motors.co.uk on Twitter (@motorscouk). You also need to tweet or re-tweet the following message before Tuesday 29th January 2013.
The prize on offer is 1 x ‘The worst car in the history of the world’ TopGear DVD.
The winner will be chosen as part of the prize draw on Tuesday 29th January 2013.
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must tweet the above message and by doing so are agreeing to gain entry into the prize draw.
- Entry to the competition implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- There is only one entry per twitter username.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their families.
- Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- A winner will be randomly selected from all valid tweets and re-tweets
- There will be only one winner selected
- The winners must respond within 7 days of confirmation.
- Motors.co.uk decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Motors.co.uk reserves the right to close the competition early.
- Final competition end date is Tuesday 29th
Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.