Win a Bespoke Car Sketch
Here is another competition from the team at Motors.co.uk.
To be entered into the Twitter re-tweet prize draw you must follow Motors.co.uk on Twitter (@motorscouk
). You also need to tweet or re-tweet the following message before midday on Thursday 21st
The prize on offer is 1 x bespoke car sketch (unframed) from Letterfest.
The winner will be chosen as part of the prize draw on Thursday 21st
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must tweet the above message and by doing so are agreeing to gain entry into the prize draw.
- Entry to the competition implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- There is only one entry per twitter username.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their families.
- Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- A winner will be randomly selected from all valid tweets and re-tweets
- There will be only one winner selected. The winner will need to confirm details of their car, and provide a picture for the prize sketch to be based upon.
- The prize does not include a frame for the sketch
- The winners must respond within 7 days of confirmation.
- Motors.co.uk decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Motors.co.uk reserves the right to close the competition early.
- Final competition end date is Thursday 21st February 2013.
Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.