Home
Visit Dealer Website

The Car People Wakefield

01924 589570

Calder Island, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 7AW

At The Car People we’re committed to giving you the hassle-free way to buy a car. Whether it’s the location and layout of our sites, the quality and presentation of our cars or the professionalism of our team everything has been put together to give you the best possible car buying experience. Over 50% of our sales every week come from either repeat customers or those we’ve been recommended to come. We have a unique way of helping you buy your next car. We believe that there are 4 things we need to do for you; Find the right car for you, let you try it, value your current car and then work out a package that makes it all affordable. What’s different is that we let you choose which order you want to do these things in. Our Wakefield location is conveniently located a couple of minutes from the M1 Junction 39. We have over 750 cars on site there with access to almost 2000 in group stock. Our sites are laid out so that it’s easy to compare similar cars, we also are more than happy for you to test drive as many cars you like, without having to pre-book. All cars are fully prepared before being put onto display & we check our prices daily, to ensure you get the best value. In fact 99% of our customers say we’re value for money & we’re working on the other 1%! Our advisors are trained to give you as much or as little help as you need. They’re more than happy to simply leave you alone to browse. It’s the ideal way for you to work out which car is right for you. It really is the hassle-free way to buy a car.

Nissan Micra

2009 (09) Nissan Micra 1.5 dCi [86] Visia 3dr 

Low Mileage
17
£3,999
2009 (09)
Finance Available £67 pm
  • 1.5L
  • 30.8kMiles
  • Diesel
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Vauxhall Corsa

2010 (60) Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Exclusiv 3dr [AC] 

Low Mileage
17
£3,999
2010 (60)
Finance Available £67 pm
  • 1.2L
  • 44.4kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Suzuki Alto

2012 (12) Suzuki Alto 1.0 SZ4 5dr 

18
£3,999
2012 (12)
Finance Available £67 pm
  • 1L
  • 45.3kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Hyundai i10

2013 (63) Hyundai i10 1.2 Active 5dr 

Price Reduced
17
£4,299
2013 (63)
Finance Available £74 pm
  • 1.2L
  • 49.9kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Toyota Yaris

2010 (60) Toyota Yaris 1.33 TR 5dr 

16
£4,299
2010 (60)
Finance Available £74 pm
  • 1.3L
  • 67.4kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Fiat Panda

2013 (63) Fiat Panda 1.2 Pop 5dr 

Low Mileage
£4,499
2013 (63)
Finance Available £78 pm
  • 1.2L
  • 23.3kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Toyota AYGO

2013 (62) Toyota Aygo 1.0 Fire 3dr 

Low Mileage
£4,499
2013 (62)
Finance Available £78 pm
  • 1L
  • 27.5kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Skoda Citigo

2012 (62) Skoda Citigo 1.0 MPI SE 3dr 

Low Mileage
18
£4,499
2012 (62)
Finance Available £78 pm
  • 1L
  • 23.6kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Ford KA

2012 (62) Ford Ka 1.2 Edge 3dr [Start Stop] 

Low Mileage
17
£4,499
2012 (62)
Finance Available £78 pm
  • 1.2L
  • 23.7kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Fiat Panda

2013 (63) Fiat Panda 1.2 Pop 5dr 

Low Mileage
17
£4,599
2013 (63)
Finance Available £80 pm
  • 1.2L
  • 21kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Citroen C3

2011 (61) Citroen C3 1.4i VTR+ 5dr 

Low Mileage
18
£4,699
2011 (61)
Finance Available £83 pm
  • 1.4L
  • 40.9kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Vauxhall Corsa

2011 (61) Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi 5dr [AC] 

Low Mileage
17
£4,799
2011 (61)
Finance Available £85 pm
  • 1.2L
  • 34.8kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Volkswagen up!

2012 (12) Volkswagen Up 1.0 Move Up 3dr 

Low Mileage
18
£4,799
2012 (12)
Finance Available £85 pm
  • 1L
  • 38.7kMiles
  • Petrol
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment

Peugeot 308

2011 (61) Peugeot 308 1.6 e-HDi [112] Access 5dr 

Price Reduced
17
£4,799
2011 (61)
Finance Available £85 pm
  • 1.6L
  • 51.3kMiles
  • Diesel
  • Manual
  • Hatchback
Report this advertisment
Most Popular Models Stock on site today Average Price Average Mileage Average Year
Ford Fiesta 70 £8,783 19,671 2014
Vauxhall Corsa 34 £7,057 20,733 2014
Ford Focus 26 £10,937 22,783 2014
Fiat 500 25 £6,971 20,792 2014
Citroen C1 18 £6,376 14,719 2014