Used Mercedes-Benz M Class cars for sale
motors.co.uk currently have 620 used Mercedes-Benz M Class cars for sale
The M Class by Mercedes has been around since 1997 and is still a much sought-after vehicle, for obvious reasons. This is an SUV which puts its 4x4 foot forwards, and comes out on top amongst competitors thanks to its superior style. Find a used M Class today at Motors.co.uk.
Got a specific Mercedes-Benz M Class model in mind?
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 350
- Mercedes-Benz M Class AMG
- Mercedes-Benz M Class AMG Sport
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Edition 10
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Edition S
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Grand Edition
- Mercedes-Benz M Class SE
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Special Edition
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Sport
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.1
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.7
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.2
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.7
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 4.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 4.3
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 5.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 5.5
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 6.2
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Petrol
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Manual
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Semi Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Black
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Blue
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Green
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Grey
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Silver
- Mercedes-Benz M Class White
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 1999
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2000
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2001
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2002
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2003
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2004
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2005
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2006
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2007
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2008
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2009
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2010
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2011
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2012
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2013
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2014
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 4 doors
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 5 doors
About Mercedes-Benz M Class cars on motors.co.uk
- Most popular ColourSilver
- Most popular fuel typeDiesel
- Average Power delivery226 BHP
- Average fuel economy34 MPG
- Average price£27,416
- Average mileage41,333
2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Adjustable Steering Column, ABS, Climate Control, COMAND System, Alarm and imm...
023 9280 8625
1 Registered Keeper, Bluetooth interface for hands free telephone, Parktronic system, Trip computer, Auxiliary input socket in glovebox, Adaptive b...
2010 60 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML350 CDi BlueEFFICIENCY  Sport 5dr Tip Auto, Automatic, 4x4, Diesel, 65,680 miles. Metallic SILVER, Upgrade...
Service History, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric Seats, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Front Fog Lamps, Parking Distance Co...
0843 634 5298
2010 60 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML350 CDi BlueEFFICIENCY  Sport 5dr Tip Auto, Automatic, 4x4, Diesel, 61,561 miles. Metallic SILVER, Part le...
Alcantara/ARTICO leather, blac, 2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Power Steering, ABS, C...
Dinamica/Artico - Black, 2143 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, Climate Control, AMG Body Kit, A...
0114 224 5249
2987 cc, Bluetooth Telephone Preparation, Electric Windows, On Board Computer, CD Player, ABS, Climate Control, Rear Wash Wipe, Front Centre Armres...
Alcantara/ARTICO leather (man-made) - black, 2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, Climate Cont...
028 9009 8202
Black ARTICO man-made leather, 2143 cc, Bluetooth Telephone Preparation, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Seats, Al...
0121 222 7542
Full Service History, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Traction Control, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Power Steering...
0115 828 1646
1 Registered Keeper, 2008 58 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML320 CDI Sport 5dr Tip Auto, Automatic, 4x4, Diesel, 47,000 miles. Metallic Obsidian Black ...
2143 cc, Bluetooth Telephone Preparation, Air Conditioning, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Seats, On Board Comput...
Artico - black, 2143 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Power Steering, ABS, Climate Control, ...
0121 222 7542
1 Registered Keeper, Alcantara ® ARTICO leather, bl, 2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, P...
0121 222 7542
Mercedes is a car company with an insatiable need to dominate every motoring niche, and the M-Class is its warning shot to the SUV world to wake up and stand aside. What you get is a mid sized motor that’s full of the usual luxuries, but one that isn’t trying to pretend its something else. This Merc is a straight down the line 4x4 with a hint of sportiness about it, not the other way around.
Astonishingly the M-Class has been around since 1997, so is quite the veteran; several generations and upgrades have been released over the years, but every one looks stylish and has that extra special something you’d expect from a Mercedes. While it does have a 4 wheel drive system, the M-Class is marketed as an ‘on road 4x4’, which is fine because you wouldn’t want to take it into the wild anyway.
Modern versions are sleek and quite aggressive to look at from the outside, and sport a lot of ‘bling’ such as alloy wheels and a nice front grille. Inside you really do get a feeling of luxury with a seriously high quality trim, armchair like seats and a lot of equipment. Everything is exquisitely built, and the high driving position means you can cruise the road like royalty.
The Merc is practical with a lot of room inside and a monstrous amount of boot space with the rear seats down. There’s a plethora of compartments and storage boxes, so moving everyday items isn’t a problem. The great thing about this Merc being an ‘on road’ motor means it doesn’t have hard, clunky suspension that’ll stand up to rough treatment. Instead the ride is supremely comfortable, and while the 4x4 system can handle snow and alike, it’s not detrimental to overall quality. The M-Class handles well and there’s a decent amount of power from the array of different engines.
As with most Mercedes cars, the M-Class will cost you an arm and a leg to buy brand new. Going the second hand route however will allow you to save a whole heap of money and enjoy one of the best SUVs around for nowhere near as much. With thousands of quality second hand cars for sale right here at Motors.co.uk, you’ll be able to land a bargain used Mercedes M-Class in no time at all.
So if you’re after for a spacious SUV that’s fully stocked, excellent to drive on the road and hugely luxurious, the Mercedes M-Class should be one of the first you look at. It’s a fantastic car that’s a pleasure to drive on a daily basis, and one that’s ideal for both families and executives. If you want supreme comfort, prestige and exclusivity, look no further.