Used Mercedes-Benz M Class cars for sale
motors.co.uk currently have 603 used Mercedes-Benz M Class cars for sale
The M Class by Mercedes has been around since 1997 and is still a much sought-after vehicle, for obvious reasons. This is an SUV which puts its 4x4 foot forwards, and comes out on top amongst competitors thanks to its superior style. Find a used M Class today at Motors.co.uk.
Got a specific Mercedes-Benz M Class model in mind?
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 350
- Mercedes-Benz M Class AMG
- Mercedes-Benz M Class AMG Sport
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Edition 10
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Edition S
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Grand Edition
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Inspiration
- Mercedes-Benz M Class SE
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Special Edition
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Sport
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.1
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.7
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.2
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.5
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.7
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 4.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 5.4
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 5.5
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 6.2
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Petrol
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Manual
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Semi Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Black
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Blue
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Green
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Grey
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Red
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Silver
- Mercedes-Benz M Class White
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 1999
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2000
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2001
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2002
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2003
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2004
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2005
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2006
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2007
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2008
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2009
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2010
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2011
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2012
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2013
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2014
About Mercedes-Benz M Class cars on motors.co.uk
- Most popular ColourSilver
- Most popular fuel typeDiesel
- Average Power delivery227 BHP
- Average fuel economy33 MPG
- Average price£24,750
- Average mileage47,976
2011 11 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Grand Edition 5dr TipAuto, Automatic, 4x4, Diesel, 56,000 miles. Metallic Obsidion Black...
2007 07 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML320 CDI Sport 5dr Tip Auto, Automatic, 4x4, Diesel, 70,000 miles. Metallic BLACK, Supplied with 12 months MOT, ...
Alcantara/ARTICO Leather (man-made) - Black, 2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, On Board Computer, Alarm, Immobiliser...
Artico - black, 2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, Climate Control, COMAND System, Alarm and...
020 3131 7732
2 Registered Keepers, 2007 07 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML280 CDI Edition S 5dr Tip Auto, Automatic, 4x4, Diesel, 79,000 miles. Metallic SILVER, Fu...
Tenorite Grey Metallic, full leather and suede interior, satelitte navigation and command system, sport alloy wheels, roof rails, reversing camera,...
Silver, Full Service History, Just been serviced, 12 Months MOT, 3 Months AA WARRANTY,, Leather/Alcantara seats, Heated seats, Electric adjustable ...
1 Registered Keeper, Immobiliser, Roof Rails, Alloy wheels, 4x4, Metallic SILVER, Full leather interior, Four wheel-drive, Speedtronic cruise contr...
0121 222 9538
ANTI-LOCK BRAKES,CLIMATE CONTROL,VOLUMETRIC ALARM,POWER-ASSISTED STEERING,DRIVER, PASSENGER AND FRONT SIDE AIR BAGS,19IN ALLOY WHEELS,CRUISE CONTRO...
0843 634 2689
1 Registered Keeper, Low Cost Finance Available, Full Main Dealer History, 20" 5 twin spoke alloys, Climate Control, Power Assisted Steering, ABS, ...
2 Registered Keepers, Alarm, Body coloured bumpers, ESP, Front fog lights, Heated door mirrors, Immobiliser, Remote central locking, Roof rails, Sp...
Active park assist,Attention assist,Becker Map Pilot,Bluetooth interface for hands free telephone,Collision prevention assist,Direct steering,Easy-...
2 Registered Keepers, Franchise Approved, Parameter steering, Outside temperature gauge, Service interval indicator, Sports instrument cluster, Aux...
2 Registered Keepers, 4x4, P/X bargain!! To clear! Drives ok, slight exhaust blow, leather, alloys, too old to retail so goes as p/x/ no warranty, ...
023 9280 9218
7 seater,, Central Locking, Front Electric Windows, Electric Windows, Sunroof, Climate Control, Traction Control, Full Leather Interior, Alloy Whee...
Save £300 was £3,990
Mercedes is a car company with an insatiable need to dominate every motoring niche, and the M-Class is its warning shot to the SUV world to wake up and stand aside. What you get is a mid sized motor that’s full of the usual luxuries, but one that isn’t trying to pretend its something else. This Merc is a straight down the line 4x4 with a hint of sportiness about it, not the other way around.
Astonishingly the M-Class has been around since 1997, so is quite the veteran; several generations and upgrades have been released over the years, but every one looks stylish and has that extra special something you’d expect from a Mercedes. While it does have a 4 wheel drive system, the M-Class is marketed as an ‘on road 4x4’, which is fine because you wouldn’t want to take it into the wild anyway.
Modern versions are sleek and quite aggressive to look at from the outside, and sport a lot of ‘bling’ such as alloy wheels and a nice front grille. Inside you really do get a feeling of luxury with a seriously high quality trim, armchair like seats and a lot of equipment. Everything is exquisitely built, and the high driving position means you can cruise the road like royalty.
The Merc is practical with a lot of room inside and a monstrous amount of boot space with the rear seats down. There’s a plethora of compartments and storage boxes, so moving everyday items isn’t a problem. The great thing about this Merc being an ‘on road’ motor means it doesn’t have hard, clunky suspension that’ll stand up to rough treatment. Instead the ride is supremely comfortable, and while the 4x4 system can handle snow and alike, it’s not detrimental to overall quality. The M-Class handles well and there’s a decent amount of power from the array of different engines.
As with most Mercedes cars, the M-Class will cost you an arm and a leg to buy brand new. Going the second hand route however will allow you to save a whole heap of money and enjoy one of the best SUVs around for nowhere near as much. With thousands of quality second hand cars for sale right here at Motors.co.uk, you’ll be able to land a bargain used Mercedes M-Class in no time at all.
So if you’re after for a spacious SUV that’s fully stocked, excellent to drive on the road and hugely luxurious, the Mercedes M-Class should be one of the first you look at. It’s a fantastic car that’s a pleasure to drive on a daily basis, and one that’s ideal for both families and executives. If you want supreme comfort, prestige and exclusivity, look no further.