Used Mercedes-Benz M Class cars for sale
motors.co.uk currently have 530 used Mercedes-Benz M Class cars for sale
Got a specific Mercedes-Benz M Class model in mind?
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 350
- Mercedes-Benz M Class AMG
- Mercedes-Benz M Class AMG Sport
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Edition 10
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Edition S
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Grand Edition
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Inspiration
- Mercedes-Benz M Class SE
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Special Edition
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Sport
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.1
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.7
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.2
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 3.7
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 4.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 5.0
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 5.5
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 6.2
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Petrol
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Manual
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Semi Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Black
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Blue
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Green
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Grey
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Red
- Mercedes-Benz M Class Silver
- Mercedes-Benz M Class White
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2000
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2001
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2002
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2003
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2004
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2005
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2006
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2007
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2008
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2009
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2010
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2011
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2012
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2013
About Mercedes-Benz M Class cars on motors.co.uk
- Most popular ColourSilver
- Most popular fuel typeDiesel
- Average Power delivery233 BHP
- Average fuel economy35 MPG
- Average price£31,180
- Average mileage35,540
Dinamica/Artico - black, 2143 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Power Steering, ABS, Climate ...
0161 825 0739
Air Conditioning,Alloy Wheels,Bluetooth Phone Prep,CD Player,Electric Heated Door Mirrors,Electric Heated Seats,Electric Adjustable Seats,Folding R...
2011 61 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Grand Edition 5dr TipAuto, Automatic, 4x4, Diesel, 14,000 miles. Obsidian Black, Upgrade...
020 3131 5054
2 Registered Keepers, 2004 54 reg MERCEDES-BENZ M CLASS ML350 5dr Tip Auto, Automatic, 4x4, Petrol, 73,000 miles. Metallic Brilliant Silver, FULL Y...
0141 413 4278
Very Good Condition for its age, Last Owner had it for 7 years, Comes with Service History, 7 Seats, Full Leather interior with electric , heated a...
020 3131 6180
Artico - black, 2143 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, Climate Control, COMAND System, Alarm and...
Active park assist,Attention assist,Becker Map Pilot,Bluetooth interface for hands free telephone,Collision prevention assist,Direct steering,Easy-...
2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, Climate Control, COMAND System, Alarm and immobiliser, He...
Leather - Black, 5461 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, AMG Body Kit, COMAND System, Alarm and i...
0114 224 5249
Leather - Black, 2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Adjustable Steering Column, ABS, Climate Control, AMG Body Ki...
0121 222 1497
2 Registered Keepers, ABS,Alarm,Immobiliser,Power Steering,Heated Seats,Electric Windows,Drivers Airbag,Multiple Airbags
0151 515 9226
1 Registered Keeper, Alcantara/ARTICO leather (man-made) - black, 2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Electric Seats, Airbag, Alarm, I...
0121 222 1497
1 Registered Keeper, full sat nav heated seats
0 Registered Keepers, Franchise Approved
Located at The Car Outlet, Demesne Road, Douglas. Tel: 611040. Mercedes Benz ML 270 CDi, 7 seat, 2.7 Diesel Tiptronic Automatic. Sleek Silver, Full...
Mercedes is a car company with an insatiable need to dominate every motoring niche, and the M-Class is its warning shot to the SUV world to wake up and stand aside. What you get is a mid sized motor that’s full of the usual luxuries, but one that isn’t trying to pretend its something else. This Merc is a straight down the line 4x4 with a hint of sportiness about it, not the other way around.
Astonishingly the M-Class has been around since 1997, so is quite the veteran; several generations and upgrades have been released over the years, but every one looks stylish and has that extra special something you’d expect from a Mercedes. While it does have a 4 wheel drive system, the M-Class is marketed as an ‘on road 4x4’, which is fine because you wouldn’t want to take it into the wild anyway.
Modern versions are sleek and quite aggressive to look at from the outside, and sport a lot of ‘bling’ such as alloy wheels and a nice front grille. Inside you really do get a feeling of luxury with a seriously high quality trim, armchair like seats and a lot of equipment. Everything is exquisitely built, and the high driving position means you can cruise the road like royalty.
The Merc is practical with a lot of room inside and a monstrous amount of boot space with the rear seats down. There’s a plethora of compartments and storage boxes, so moving everyday items isn’t a problem. The great thing about this Merc being an ‘on road’ motor means it doesn’t have hard, clunky suspension that’ll stand up to rough treatment. Instead the ride is supremely comfortable, and while the 4x4 system can handle snow and alike, it’s not detrimental to overall quality. The M-Class handles well and there’s a decent amount of power from the array of different engines.
As with most Mercedes cars, the M-Class will cost you an arm and a leg to buy brand new. Going the second hand route however will allow you to save a whole heap of money and enjoy one of the best SUVs around for nowhere near as much. With thousands of quality second hand cars for sale right here at Motors.co.uk, you’ll be able to land a bargain used Mercedes M-Class in no time at all.
So if you’re after for a spacious SUV that’s fully stocked, excellent to drive on the road and hugely luxurious, the Mercedes M-Class should be one of the first you look at. It’s a fantastic car that’s a pleasure to drive on a daily basis, and one that’s ideal for both families and executives. If you want supreme comfort, prestige and exclusivity, look no further.