Used Mercedes-Benz S Class cars for sale
motors.co.uk currently have 187 used Mercedes-Benz S Class cars for sale
Got a specific Mercedes-Benz S Class model in mind?
- Mercedes-Benz S Class AMG Line
- Mercedes-Benz S Class AMG Sport Edition
- Mercedes-Benz S Class L
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 3.0
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 3.2
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 3.5
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 3.7
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 4.3
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 4.7
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 5.0
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 5.4
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 5.5
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Petrol
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Manual
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Semi Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Black
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Blue
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Grey
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Red
- Mercedes-Benz S Class Silver
- Mercedes-Benz S Class White
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1996
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2000
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2002
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2004
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2005
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2006
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2008
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2009
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2010
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2011
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2012
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2013
About Mercedes-Benz S Class cars on motors.co.uk
- Most popular ColourSilver
- Most popular fuel typeDiesel
- Average Power delivery267 BHP
- Average fuel economy36 MPG
- Average price£32,885
- Average mileage43,551
2987 cc, Leather Trim, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Power Steering, ABS, AMG Body Kit, Alarm and immobiliser...
2 Owners from brand new with full and total Mercedes service history from new, finished in Brilliant Silver metallic with contrasting full light an...
2 Registered Keepers, Alarm, Body coloured bumpers, Climate control, Heated door mirrors, Remote central locking, Trip computer
2987 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, COMAND System, Alarm and immobiliser, Electric sunroof, 18" Alloy wheels,...
Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, PARKTRONIC, COMAND System, Alarm and immobiliser, Heated front seats, Headlamp Was...
029 2060 1525
1 Registered Keeper, Cruise control, Speed limiter, DVD satellite navigation, Attention assist, Brake pad wear indicator warning light, Direct stee...
2008 08 reg MERCEDES-BENZ S CLASS S320L CDi 4dr Auto, Automatic, Saloon, Diesel, 64,000 miles. SILVER, 1 OWNER FROM NEW, 19 AMG ALLOYS, XENON LIGHT...
0121 514 6853
Metallic SILVER, LWB + FULL SERVICE HISTORY MOSTLY MERCEDES + SOFT CLOSURE DOORS + VGC, Upgrades - Solid paint, Comfort ventilated front seats, Mem...
Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Full Leather, Colour SatNav, Dual Climate Zones, Memory Seats, Powered Folding Mirrors, Alarm, Central Locking, ...
1 Registered Keeper, Leather - Black, 3498 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, AMG Body Kit, Alarm and immobiliser...
0151 515 9226
Keyless Go, ABS, Traction Control, Electric Sunroof, Trip Computer, Satellite Navigation, Panoramic Sunroof, Privacy Glass, Reversing camera , Allo...
0121 222 9538
2012 12 reg MERCEDES-BENZ S CLASS S350L 4DR AUTO LEFT HAND DRIVE/PAN ROOF, Automatic, Saloon, Petrol, 5 miles. Obsidion Black, Standard Features - ...
2987 cc, Bluetooth Telephone Preparation, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, Navigation System, COMAND System, Alarm ...
The Mercedes S-Class is an amazing car; it’s simply the best of the best and nothing comes remotely close to it in the luxury saloon category. Mercedes’ flagship for many years, each new model showcases the latest in design and technological excellence, and is almost biblical to behold. Whether you’re driving or being driven, the S-Class is brilliant in every way.
The Mercedes S-Class has been ruling the roost in one form or another since 1972, but its DNA goes back to the 1950s. Each model is distinctive, and modern versions in particular are extra special to behold. With sharp angles and forceful looks, the iconic 3 pointed star couldn’t have a better mount.
Inside, the S-Class is like a palace on wheels and can only be described as extravagant, luxurious and lavish. There’s a huge amount of space inside and passengers in the back can literally sprawl out and relax. Up front the ‘cockpit’ is well equipped but not over baring and drivers will certainly feel in command. There’s a huge amount of kit too, as you’d expect from the S-Class and cutting edge would be an understatement.
The overall driving experience is worthy of a 5 star rating, and is supreme. The steering is responsive, sharp and accurate and the ride quality is just breathtaking. Several different engines are available and they provide an awesome amount of power. The S-Class isn’t a slouch and can make premium sports cars think twice. It really is mind blowing in every respect.
Obviously being one of the top Mercedes autos, the S-Class is massively expensive to buy off the shelf. Not only that but you’d have to wait ages to take delivery. At Motors.co.uk however, there’s a phenomenal selection of used cars for sale at seriously discounted prices, so you’ll have no trouble getting a great deal on a second hand Mercedes S-Class. Paying less for excellence is a very real possibility!
So this truly amazing car is light years ahead of its rivals and will never fail to bring a smile to your face. With an unmistakable design, sumptuous interior, unparalleled ride quality and hugely refined nature, it’s every bit the luxury limousine. Throw in some technology that even James Bond would be proud of, and it really is fit for royalty.