Used Mercedes-Benz SL Class cars for sale
motors.co.uk currently have 231 used Mercedes-Benz SL Class cars for sale
Got a specific Mercedes-Benz SL Class model in mind?
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class AMG
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class AMG Sport
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Night Edition
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Sport Edition
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Convertible
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2.1
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2.3
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 3.0
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 3.2
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 3.5
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 3.7
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 4.7
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 5.0
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 5.4
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 5.5
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 6.2
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Petrol
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Manual
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Semi Automatic
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Black
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Blue
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Grey
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Red
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class Silver
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class White
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 1997
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 1999
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2002
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2003
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2004
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2005
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2007
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2008
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2009
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2010
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2011
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2012
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2013
About Mercedes-Benz SL Class cars on motors.co.uk
- Most popular ColourSilver
- Most popular fuel typePetrol
- Average Power delivery323 BHP
- Average fuel economy32 MPG
- Average price£36,706
- Average mileage32,126
Excellent Condition, Fantastic Specification, Blue SilverRemote Central Locking with Two Keys, Upgrades - Cockpit Management and Navigation Display...
1 Registered Keeper, Leather - Black, 3498 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, AMG Body Kit, COMAND System, Alarm ...
2002 02 reg MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS SL 500 2dr Auto, Automatic, Convertible, Petrol, 78,600 miles. Metallic Black, Next MOT due 07/11/2014, Tax expi...
2004 54 Reg Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 5.5 SL600 Convertible 2d auto,Automatic transmission, 5 gears, Convertible, Petrol, Rear wheel drive, 5513ccm
0843 634 7492
For a vehicle that is nearly 18 years old it is hard to believe that this Mercedes SL320 has the specification that it has. This car is equipped wi...
1 Registered Keeper, Leather - Black, 3498 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, COMAND System, Alarm and immobilise...
Satellite Navigation,Service History,1 Owner,ABS,Air Conditioning,Alarm,Alloy Wheels,Body Styling Kit,CD Multichanger,Central Locking,Climate Contr...
1 Registered Keeper, Leather Black, 6208 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, AMG Body Kit, COMAND System, Alarm an...
0114 224 5249
1 Registered Keeper, Simply a beautiful example of a current shape SL 350 that would have cost well in excess of £70,000 only 1 year ago. This...
"Easy Pack" Boot loading assist,2 Electric windows,8 speakers,ABS + Brake Assist + Sensotronic Brake Control,Adaptive accelerator pedal,Alarm syste...
0 Registered Keepers, Franchise Approved
2011 11 reg MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS SL 350 2DR TIP AUTO, Automatic, Convertible, Petrol, 10,000 miles. palladium silver, Tyre condition Excellent, S...
Service History, Power Steering, ABS Brakes, Traction Control, Automatic-Tiptronic Gearbox, Cruise Control, Colour COMMAND Sat-Nav, Bi-Xenon Head-L...
Excellent Condition, Rare Colour Combination - Metallic Black with Cream Leather, Great Specification, Remote Central Locking with Two Keys, Upgrad...
Exclusive Nappa Leather Nut Brown, 4663 cc, Electric Windows, Central Door Locking, Cruise Control, On Board Computer, Alarm, Immobiliser, ABS, AMG...
If there’s one thing Mercedes-Benz knows how to do it’s make awesome luxury grand tourers. The genius German automaker has certainly had a lot of practice over the years, but it has well and truly perfected the formula. The SL Class is one of the best, and never fails to attract attention with its supreme styling and phenomenal performance.
The original Mercedes SL was introduced way back in 1954 as the 300SL, and boasted iconic gullwing doors. It was an altogether classy and regal kind of car that set the bar high for all others to follow. A plethora of generations have subsequently been released, becoming ever more aggressive and outlandish. Modern SL cars are jaw dropping to look at and provide an almighty amount of sensory overload.
In terms of design, the SL has always been a bit of an eye opener, but modern ones are enough to make people stop and stare. The exterior is shouty, arrogant and aggressive, while the interior is adorned with high quality materials from front to back. With a simplistic approach to organisation, everything is available and easy to use, and there’s a good amount of space to relax into the supremely comfortable seats.
Yes, the Merc is also somewhat practical, and while it’s available as a coupe or cabriolet, there’s enough boot space in both for golf clubs or shopping. It’s a great car to cruise up to the country club in and frighten the competition before a morning tee time.
Out on the road is where the SL excels though. It’s simply amazing to drive thanks to engineering wizardry, immense handling and a series of huge engines. Put your foot down and you’ll almost fly without noticing it, and with a sporty but comfortable ride, it’s ideal for motorway blasts or country roads in the UK or abroad. It has to be said that the AMG version is a monster though and will leave you with a permanent smile cemented to your face.
Expecting a Mercedes SL to be cheap is like eating mountains of chocolate and expecting to lose weight- it’s not going to happen. Having said that though, buying second hand can lessen the financial blow substantially and let you drive away in an incredibly good deal. You’ll be privy to some impressive price reductions on cars for sale here at Motors.co.uk, so a bargain used Mercedes SL is relatively easy to find.
Plainly then, if you’re looking for a GT car that’s insane in both design and driving prowess, the Mercedes SL is the ideal option. It’s an absolute beast that looks amazing and has the power and prestige to back it up. Comfortable, quite practical and fully loaded with equipment, there’s not much out there that can steal its crown.