Used Renault Megane Scenic cars for sale
motors.co.uk currently have 231 used Renault Megane Scenic cars for sale
If you are looking for a Renault Megane with a touch more space, the Renault Megane Scenic is the ideal car. With a higher roofline, the Scenic is ideal for those who need regular access to the back seats. Find a used Renault Megane Scenic for sale at Motors.co.uk.
Got a specific Renault Megane Scenic model in mind?
- Renault Megane Scenic Alize
- Renault Megane Scenic Authentique
- Renault Megane Scenic Dynamique
- Renault Megane Scenic Dynamique +
- Renault Megane Scenic Dynamique S
- Renault Megane Scenic Expression
- Renault Megane Scenic Expression +
- Renault Megane Scenic Fidji
- Renault Megane Scenic Oasis
- Renault Megane Scenic Privilege
- Renault Megane Scenic RT
- Renault Megane Scenic RT Alize
- Renault Megane Scenic Rush
- Renault Megane Scenic Sport Alize
- Renault Megane Scenic Estate
- Renault Megane Scenic People Carrier
- Renault Megane Scenic 1.4
- Renault Megane Scenic 1.5
- Renault Megane Scenic 1.6
- Renault Megane Scenic 1.9
- Renault Megane Scenic 2.0
- Renault Megane Scenic Diesel
- Renault Megane Scenic Petrol
- Renault Megane Scenic Automatic
- Renault Megane Scenic Manual
- Renault Megane Scenic Beige
- Renault Megane Scenic Black
- Renault Megane Scenic Blue
- Renault Megane Scenic Gold
- Renault Megane Scenic Green
- Renault Megane Scenic Grey
- Renault Megane Scenic Red
- Renault Megane Scenic Silver
- Renault Megane Scenic 1999
- Renault Megane Scenic 2000
- Renault Megane Scenic 2001
- Renault Megane Scenic 2002
- Renault Megane Scenic 2003
- Renault Megane Scenic 2004
- Renault Megane Scenic 2005
- Renault Megane Scenic 2006
- Renault Megane Scenic 2007
About Renault Megane Scenic cars on motors.co.uk
- Most popular ColourSilver
- Most popular fuel typePetrol
- Average Power delivery109 BHP
- Average fuel economy42 MPG
- Average price£2,068
- Average mileage82,594
Insurance Group 12, Renault Megane Scenic dynamique 1.5 diesel, black, fsh recorded, 68k miles, manual, alloy wheels, 06 registration, electric pac...
Insurance Group 15
Insurance Group 11, Remote Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Ai...
Insurance Group 10, 2 Registered Keepers, Full Service History, ONLY 2 OWNERS LAST OWNER SINCE 06/2006,FINISHED IN SILVER METALLIC WITH COLOUR CODE...
0121 222 7597
Insurance Group 11, EXCELLENT DRIVE, IDEAL FOR FIRST FAMILY CAR, NO ENGINE PROBLEMS ,9 MONTHS TAX, 9 MONTHS MOT !!! AVARAGE BODYWORK, INTERIOR AND ...
Insurance Group 10, 1 Registered Keeper, Full Service History, Remote Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Traction Control, A...
Insurance Group 10, 1 Registered Keeper, Full Service History, Call 0114 231 3020 ABS, Air Conditioning, Alarm, Audio Remote Control, Body Coloured...
0114 224 5259
Insurance Group 16, Remote Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Ai...
Insurance Group 11, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, CD Player, 4 x Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Locking, Rear Side Window Blinds, Rea...
Insurance Group 15, Renault Scenic 1.9DCi Dynamique+ in silver metallic. Local car, just had a full service including a timing belt kit replacement...
2 Registered Keepers, Service History, Franchise Approved, Panoramic Glass sunroof, Cruise control, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Air Conditi...
Insurance Group 10, GREEN, Free Driveway Insurance, Full Vosa Mot History, Next MOT due 26/02/2015, Warranted Mileage, Hpi Clear, Electric door mir...
Insurance Group 10, 12 Months MOT, Tax £210 Per Year, Alloy Wheels, Central Locking, Alarm, Air Conditioning
Insurance Group 15, SILVER, 12 MONTHS MOT, SERVICE HISTORY, NICE CLEAN CAR, FULL LEATHER, PAN ROOF,, PAS, Drivers airbag, ABS, Remote central locki...
0191 283 5798
Insurance Group 11, Renault Megane Scenic 1.6 rt, Petrol, 5 Doors, Manual, Estate, Mpv, 1999 V registration, Blue metallic, Power assisted steering...
Renault Megane Scenic
The Renault Megane Scenic is an important car because it pioneered the ‘compact MPV’ class and has been ahead of the game since the start. Offering superb interior space without massive exterior size, it provided never before seen levels of versatility and practicality in a car of its size. Still a massively popular choice for families, it’s revolutionary and does its job better than the rest. That’s exactly why you should buy it.
Introduced in 1996, it’s essentially a taller and slightly larger version of the regular Megane family car, however what it offers in terms of motoring appeal is vastly superior. Voted European Car of the Year in 1997, the Scenic has been a firm favourite for many years now. With 5 doors and no end of French flair, several different versions and generation can be seen; there’s even a hardy looking 4 wheel drive version known as the RX4 that holds a lot of appeal.
Renault’s main focus was clearly the design and ease of use, because the drive is nowhere near as good as either. Not particularly fast, it’s rather disappointing in terms of handling and the tall nature of it means body roll can be a problem. However, cruising around town at low speeds and motorway driving are where it’s most happy as there aren’t many surprises and corners are minimal. Frugal in terms of fuel and quite easy to handle, it’s great for families who don’t care about performance.
There are loads of second hand Renault Megane Scenic cars out there, and Motors.co.uk is the best place to find them. The plethora of different generations mean you’re never short on choice, and with low prices and high quality getting a bargain right here couldn’t be easier. Why pay full price for a brand new one when there are so many excellent used cars for sale available at a fraction of the cost?
Ultimately the Renault Scenic is a fantastic car that redefined and reshaped the family friendly MPV class. Offering a lot in comparatively small package, it’s right up there in terms of practicality, and while it might not be the most inspiring to drive it’s certainly worth considering if you want something easy to live with and simple to use. There’s a reason this car is popular: it does exactly what it says on the tin better than any other.