Visit Dealer Website
The Car People Manchester The Car People Manchester

The Car People Manchester

0161 636 3786

Alexandria Drive, Lord Sheldon Way, Ashton Under Lyne, Manchester, Lancashire, OL7 0QN

At The Car People we’re committed to giving you the hassle-free way to buy a car. Whether it’s the location and layout of our sites, the quality and presentation of our cars or the professionalism of our team everything has been put together to give you the best possible car buying experience. Over 50% of our sales every week come from either repeat customers or those we’ve been recommended to come. We have a unique way of helping you buy your next car. We believe that there are 4 things we need to do for you; Find the right car for you, let you try it, value your current car and then work out a package that makes it all affordable. What’s different is that we let you choose which order you want to do these things in. Our Ashton-Under-Lyne location is conveniently located a couple of minutes from the M60 Junction 23. We have over 750 cars on site there with access to almost 2000 in group stock. Our sites are laid out so that it’s easy to compare similar cars, we also are more than happy for you to test drive as many cars you like, without having to pre-book. All cars are fully prepared before being put onto display & we check our prices daily, to ensure you get the best value. In fact 99% of our customers say we’re value for money & we’re working on the other 1%!
… of 37
£4,913
Finance Available £87 pm
  • Engine Size1.2L
  • 38.2kMiles
  • Fuel TypePetrol
  • TransmitionManual
  • Body StyleHatchback
£5,443
Finance Available £99 pm
  • Engine Size1L
  • 27.7kMiles
  • Fuel TypePetrol
  • TransmitionManual
  • Body StyleHatchback
£5,607
Finance Available £103 pm
  • Engine Size1.2L
  • 51.1kMiles
  • Fuel TypePetrol
  • TransmitionManual
  • Body StyleHatchback
£5,761
Finance Available £106 pm
  • Engine Size1.5L
  • 43.5kMiles
  • Fuel TypeDiesel
  • TransmitionManual
  • Body StyleHatchback
£5,790
Finance Available £107 pm
  • Engine Size1.6L
  • 84.5kMiles
  • Fuel TypePetrol
  • TransmitionAuto
  • Body StyleHatchback
… of 37
Most Popular Models Stock on site today Average Price Average Mileage Average Year
Ford Fiesta 38 £9,964 16,926 2015
Nissan Juke 20 £9,844 19,768 2015
Volkswagen Golf 20 £13,621 27,712 2015
Ford Focus 19 £12,158 25,226 2015
Audi A3 17 £15,511 35,860 2015